Ousmane Dembélé arrives in Barcelona ahead of unveiling
Dembélé is now in Barcelona as he prepares to be sign a five-year contract and be presented as a new Blaugrana player on Monday.
New Barcelona signing Ousmane Dembélé has arrived in the Catalan capital ahead of his unveiling by the LaLiga giants, on Sunday evening posing for his first photographs alongside Los Azulgranas' badge.
To join Barcelona in a deal worth a potential 145m euros
Around 100 Barça fans were waiting outside the club's offices to greet the France winger, whose transfer from Borussia Dortmund was announced on Friday.
Monday medical before 13:00 CEST presentation
The 20-year-old will undergo a medical on Monday morning, before putting pen to paper on a five-year contract and being presented to the media at 13:00 CEST.
He is Barça's fourth summer capture after Gerard Deulofeu, Nelson Semedo and Paulinho.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher