Krkic close to Alavés loan move
Ex-Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic is set to return to LaLiga by joining Basque club Deportivo Alavés on a season-long loan deal.
LaLiga club Deportivo Alavés are thought to be very close to completing a season-long loan move for Stoke City's former Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic.
It is understood that the 27-year-old, capped once by Spain, will arrive from the Premier League outfit in a deal not including a purchase option.
Bojan loan to Alaves has no option to buy— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) 31 August 2017
La cesión de Bojan no incluye opción de compra
Krkic: spent second half of last season at Mainz
After falling down the pecking order at Stoke, Krkic spent the second half of 2016/17 at Bundesliga side Mainz 05, scoring once in 11 appearances in Germany.
The switch will see Krkic return to Spanish football after a seven-year absence, having also had spells at Roma, AC Milan, and Ajax.
He joined Stoke in summer 2014, netting 15 goals in 62 games for the Potters.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Durant demands gold as USA beat Spain
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Can Simone Biles participate at Paris 2024 Olympics or will she retire earlier?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Asensio's extra-time winner puts Spain into the final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history