McGregor, after banking €30M, admits it was all a "circus"
"The captured Orangutan who obeyed the rules of a Circus and got filthy rich from it", wrote the Irishman after his boxing match with Mayweather.
It's only been a week since the biggest ever boxing match, in money terms anyway, which saw Mayweather beat McGregor in Las Vegas. And now the UFC fighter has turned to Twitter to make it quite clear how he saw his role in the boxing bout, and exactly what he got out of it.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"