Eden Hazard says he is worth €1 billion if Neymar is worth €222 million
The Belgian, who has been linked with a move away from Chelsea for years now, was joking at an event and said he is worth €1 billion in this crazy market.
Eden Hazard appraised his worth at a Nike event recently and said, "they paid 222 million for Neymar? Then I am worth 1 billion" according to Di Marzio.
The Chelsea and Belgium midfielder accepted that he was joking but added, "I don't know how much I am worth. I have to concentrate on my work, on my training and my matches for Chelsea. Every year there are rumors about me changing shirts, but then the facts are what count. And I am always here to give my best."
The Red Devil has been linked with a move away from Chelsea now for the last couple of summers with Real Madrid reportedly interested in eventually working with the attacking midfielder. He won the Premier League Player of the Year two years ago and said at the same event that the English league is the best in the world. Having recovered from ankle surgery, the 26-year-old will be back in Antonio Conte's squad soon and will be looking to revive the form he showed in 2014-15 and last year as Chelsea won the title in the Italian manager's first year at the club.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates