Aleñá sings new Barça contract and will stay at Camp Nou for three more seasons
The 19-year-old La Masia graduate has put pen to paper on a deal that has been agreed in principle since the start of the summer.
Carles Aleña has signed a new contract at Barcelona, the club announced on Wednesday through its official website.
Aleña release clause will be €75m
The La Masia prospect has signed a deal that will keep him at Camp Nou for three more seasons, and that could be extended by a further two if he goes on to form a key part of the first team squad.
Aleña's release clause will be €75m.
Barcelona B role to continue
The Catalonia-born midfielder was a key player for Barcelona B as the club secured promotion to the Segunda División in the 2016-17 season, and will continue with Barça's feeder team this season. Yet he has already made his first-team bow, playing in a Copa del Rey meeting with Hércules.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother