Vettel has a shocker and nearly runs over Ferrari mechanic
The German driver got confused and nearly stopped at the Red Bull pit, before swerving and nearly hitting a Ferrari mechanic.
The power of the subconscious. Although Sebastian Vettel, currently fighting with Hamilton for the Drivers' World Championship, has been with Ferrari for three years, during the third practice session ahead of the US Gran Prix in Austin he almost brought his car to stop at the Red Bull pit. When he realised his mistake he rapidly changed course, with nearly tragic consequences.
Ferrari mechanic gets tremendous fright from Vettel
The sudden swerve from the German driver nearly caught out a Ferrari mechanic who got the fright of his life seeing Vettel's car going straight for him... but luckily he was able to get out of the way in time, though he's probably still in shock.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher