Atlético eyeing a move for West Ham's Manuel Lanzini
The Colchoneros will face competition for the Argentina international from Tottenham, who see him as a replacement if Dele Alli leaves.
According to various reports in the UK, Atlético Madrid are considering making a move for West Ham playmaker Manuel Lanzini, who has been one of the Premier League club’s bright points in an otherwise difficult season so far.
Atlético may face competition for the 24-year-old Argentina midfielder though with Tottenham also glancing across town toward Lanzini as a possible replacement for Dele Alli. The England international has been strongly linked with a move away from Wembley after emerging as one of the most exciting attacking midfielders in Europe and Real Madrid are among the potential suitors for the 21-year-old.
Serie A sides considering moves for Atlético pair
Meanwhile, reports in Italy suggest that Juventus are preparing to make a fresh bid for Atlético’s Uruguayan defender José María Giménez, whose contract expires next summer leaving him free to speak to clubs outside Spain as of January 1.
The same reports also state that another Atlético defender, Sime Vrsaljko, is on Napoli’s agenda. The current Serie A leaders are looking at making a 14-million-euro bid for the Croatia international in January.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play