Run to the Wanda: Iron Maiden to play first gig at Atlético's new stadium
The gig will take place on July 14, 2018 and it will be the first at the Wanda Metropolitano which followed in the footsteps of the Vicente Calderón for hosting concerts.
In the same way that the Vicente Calderón was, the Wanda Metropolitano will also be the home of some massive concerts. The first to be confirmed is Iron Maiden, which has been put into the calender on the 14th of July 2018. It will be the only appearence by the British rock group in Spain next year.
Tickets will go on sale next Tuesday at 09:00 CEST and will be part of the Legacy of the Beast tour.
The Vicente Calderón hosted gigs by the likes of the Rolling Stones, Guns N'Roses, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen and the 68,000 seater Wanda will follow on in that tradition.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is the salary of a special teams coach in the NFL?
- NFL Tom Brady 'remains noncommittal’ about playing in 2022; Bruce Arians remains hopeful
- NFL What teams are left in the NFL playoffs?
- Real Madrid Benzema: "Madrid is everything to me, I feel at home here"
- SERIE A Vlahovic: Fiorentina say no offers for in-demand striker
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern want Lewandowski and Neuer to end careers in Munich