Arsenal, City and United keeping tabs on Sevilla's Steven N'Zonzi
The midfielder is back in the spotlight after making his international debut for France against Wales. A number of club would love to take him back to the Premier League.
Steven N'Zonzi has found himself back in the spotlight after being called up by Didier Deschamps and making his debut for France during this international break. And numerous English clubs would welcome him back with open arms to the Premier League. According to the English press, Arsenal and both of the Manchester clubs - United and City are likely to whip out their cheque books next summer to bring N'Zonzi back.
N'Zonzi going from strength to strength
It's not known what N'Zonzi has in mind himself. There were doubts hanging over him at the start of the campaign but now he is a regular fixture in Edurado Berizzo's side. The player admitted that he felt he performed to a decent level during his spells with Blackburn Rovers and Stoke and wouldn't rule out a return to Blighty, but he seemed happy to stay put last summer in spite of reports of interest from Leicester and Monaco. Sevilla meanwhile are relaxed about the midfielder's situation - N'Zonzi renewed his contract in January which showed his commitment to the club. Having made his debut for France, his dream is to be with Les Bleus at World Cup Russia.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash