Sergio Garcia shares 'cutest, nicest and funniest' letter
The former world number one received a hand-written letter from a young fan who, as well as praising the Spanish star, also hoped he would win everything next year.
Spanish Golfer Sergio Garcia took to social media on Tuesday morning to share what he described as "one of the cutest, nicest and funniest letters" he'd ever received.
Young fan wishes Garcia ALL the best
The hand-written letter in question had been sent to him by a young fan, Alex Windebank, and as well as revealing that the current US Masters champion was his favourite player, he also wished that his idol would win all four major titles in golf during the course of 2018.
This is one of the cutest, nicest and funniest letters I’ve ever received! Love the way kids see everything! Nothing better than being a kid! Thank you Alex Windebank 😉 pic.twitter.com/rPrsS73E7t— Sergio Garcia (@TheSergioGarcia) 18 December 2017
Young Alex also explained how pleased he was to see the extreme happiness as the former world number one clinched his first Masters.
Read, enjoy...and smile.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises