Iturra makes Málaga return
The Chilean midfielder joins from Mexican outfit Necaxa. He will sign a contract which will keep him at La Rosaleda until June 2019.
Manuel Rolando Iturra Urrutia is returning to Málaga. The southern club officially announced the signing of the Chilean midfielder this afternoon on their web page. The 33-year-old joins from Mexican side Necaxa where he has been based for the past 18 months. Iturra joins Málaga on a year and a half deal, which will keep him at La Rosaleda until June 2019.
Iturra was at Málaga five years ago
This will be his second stint at the club - he spent the 2012-2013 season with the Malagueños, during the team's hey day as they were competing in the Champions League. After the he had spells with Granada, Udinese, Rayo Vallecano and in the Mexican Liga MX before returning to Spain.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades