Numancia - Real Madrid: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information on how, where and when to watch Numancia host Real Madrid in the last 16 of the 2017-18 Copa del Rey at Los Pajaritos on Thursday January 4, 2018.
The Spanish football season resumes after the festive period with the last 16 of the Copa del Rey first up. Second-tier Numancia stunned Málaga in the previous round to set up a clash against European Champions Real Madrid, who have not won the cup since 2013-14. The two-legged nature of the tie works against the Segunda side, who will look to at least put the wind up the Liga heavyweights at home to give themselves a chance of a shock result at the Bernabéu.
What time does Numancia-Real Madrid start?
The 2017-18 Copa del Rey match between Numancia and Real Madrid will be played at Los Pajaritos stadium in Soria on Thursday January 4, 2018 at 21:00 CET.
Find out what time the match gets underway where you are in the world.
Where can I watch Numancia vs Real Madrid?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Numancia vs Real Madrid game is available on here.
Is the game online?
The Numancia vs Real Madrid match is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right here with AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match. Our very own Matt McGinn will be in the hot-seat for kick-off but we'll be building up to the action throughout the day.
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass