Atlético keen to bring AC Milan's Suso back to LaLiga
The Spanish midfielder has a buy-out clause of 40 million euros and has been the subject of interest from Liverpool.
AC Milan midfielder Suso has been one of the main protagonists of the January transfer market on the back of his stellar run of form in Serie A and has attracted interest from Liverpool, who are considering bringing him back to Anfield as a possible replacement for Philippe Coutinho.
On Tuesday, reports in the UK on Football365.com suggested that Atlético Madrid may also be interested in bringing the Cádiz born striker, who spent a season on loan at Almería in 2014-15, back to LaLiga. Suso’s minimum release at the San Siro stands at 40 million euros after the player signed a new contract keeping him at Milan until 2022.
Gaitán and Carrasco heading for Atlético exit door
Atlético are in the market for a new midfielder with both Nicolás Gaitán and Yannick Carrasco failing to convince Diego Simeone. The Belgium international is a reported target for Chelsea while Gaitán has been linked with an improbable move to Swansea City.
Suso’s ability to play on the left is to Simeone’s liking and the Atlético coach has instructed the club to explore the possibility of adding him to the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"