Brady suits up for practice but yet to throw with injured hand
Tom Brady missed to consecutive practise sessions before the AFC Championship game against the Jaguars on Sunday after injuring his hand in the build-up.
Tom Brady's injured hand is starting to cause more concern after the Patriots quarterback did not practise for the second day in a row on Thursday. Bill Belichick said, "We gave out the injury report yesterday," Belichick said. "We'll update it [Friday]" as the whole world holds their breath regarding what that report might say. He has shown up at Patriots practise today [Friday] but is yet to throw.
Brady here. Two gloves again. Didn't see him throw.— Kevin Duffy (@KevinRDuffy) 19 January 2018
The odds will shorten considerably if Brady is to miss out on the game on Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars in a battle for a place in the Super Bowl. Brady is generally considerd the heartbeat of the New England Patriots and having traded Jimmy Garoppolo away during the last offseason, Bill Beichick would have to rely on Brian Hoyer to beat an excellent Jaguars defense. It is also being reported, however, that Brady will be just fine.
"Everything that I have heard, and [NFL Network Insider] Ian Rapoport has heard, over the past 24 hours or so since this injury first came to light is that Brady is expected to play and should be able to work himself into health as we get closer to Sunday here," said Mike Garofolo on one of NFL Network's shows.
Te recomendamos en Nfl
- MLS LAFC back-to-back road victories after win over Austin FC
- GOLD CUP Will there be fans at the Gold Cup? What are the Covid-19 restrictions?
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot standings: who are the top scorers?
- PSG Ramos speaks after PSG make signing official
- UFC When was Conor McGregor's last UFC fight, and what was the result?
- UFC What were the results of McGregor vs Poirier 1 and 2?