Borussia Dortmund want Sevilla's Ben Yedder for Aubameyang gap
According to reports in Italy, the German side have already targeted their replacement for star striker Aubameyang if, as expected, he moves to Arsenal.
Borussia Dortmund seem resigned to the loss of star striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and have turned to LaLiga for his replacement.
Ben Yedder to replace Aubameyang
According to reports from Il Messagero in Italy, Sevilla frontman Wissam Ben Yedder is the target if Aubameyang, as is expected, moves to Arsenal. Ben Yedder has scored an impressive 16 goals in 26 official matches, 8 of them in the Champions League, but it is teammate Luis Muriel who seems to have taken the lead in Vincenzo Montella's preferences.
The Colombian has been a starter in the last two Copa del Rey matches against Atlético Madrid and also the Liga clash against Espanyol. Ben Yedder only managed to get the final 17 minutes of the second leg against the rojiblancos and just six minutes in the first leg at the Wanda Metropolitano.
Ben Yedder came to Sevilla in the summer of 2016 from Toulouse for the value of just over nine million euros. In the last campaign he scored 18 goals and provided 6 assists in 42 matches and this one, if he was to stay, has him on course to surpass them.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother