Alexis Sanchez sets new season record for losing possession
Manchester United saw both sides of Alexis Sanchez on his home debut, as he scored and frustrated in attack against Huddersfield Town.
Alexis Sanchez set a new record for the amount of times possession was lost by a Manchester United player in a single Premier League game this season in his home debut against Huddersfield Town.
Both sides of Alexis
United ran out 2-0 winners and Sanchez scored their second at Old Trafford on Saturday, tucking home from close range after seeing his initial penalty saved by Jonas Lossl.
The Chile international was a constant threat and looked to make things happen with his direct style of play.
32 - Alexis Sanchez has lost possession of the ball more often today than any Manchester United player has in any Premier League game this season. Loose.— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) February 3, 2018
However, that resulted in him losing the ball more than any other United player has in a single match this term.
7 - No player has been fouled more often in a Premier League game this season than Alexis Sanchez was vs Huddersfield today. Targeted.— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) February 3, 2018
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother