Sime Vrsaljko signs Atlético Madrid contract to 2022
Atlético Madrid have announced a contract renewal for right-back Vrsaljko, who has committed to the LaLiga club until 2022.
Sime Vrsaljko has signed an extension to his Atlético Madrid contract, agreeing a new four-year deal with the LaLiga side.
Right-back signs on at LaLiga club until 2022
The Croatia international, who joined the club from Sassuolo in 2016, has committed his future to Atlético until 2022.
Vrsaljko has started nine LaLiga matches this season, with Diego Simeone's men second in the table, nine points behind leaders Barcelona.
Vrsaljko "very happy" to have extended Atlético deal
"I am very happy to continue growing here," Vrsaljko told Atleti's website.
"I feel very comfortable and I only think about working every day to be important for the team."
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness