The second leg of the Champions League last 16 clash between PSG and Real Madrid in March promises to be a tense and nervy affair.
With a 3-1 lead from the first leg going into the March 6 game, Real Madrid are favourites to progress and defend their title. An exit for the Ligue 1 side at this stage of the competition would be a major blow for the club and its supporters.
The PSG faithful themselves are building up to the tie and today displayed a banner at the home Ligue 1 game against RC Strasbourg with the words "Puta Madrid" (Fuck Madrid).
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...