The second leg of the Champions League last 16 clash between PSG and Real Madrid in March promises to be a tense and nervy affair.
With a 3-1 lead from the first leg going into the March 6 game, Real Madrid are favourites to progress and defend their title. An exit for the Ligue 1 side at this stage of the competition would be a major blow for the club and its supporters.
The PSG faithful themselves are building up to the tie and today displayed a banner at the home Ligue 1 game against RC Strasbourg with the words "Puta Madrid" (Fuck Madrid).
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo loving Sarri's new-look Juventus
- Premier League Pochettino: "This is the first time they've been in a tough period"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea: "I can understand why Giroud feels unhappy" admits Lampard
- FIFA CWC New 24 team FIFA Club World Cup set to be held in China
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola: Man City still not ready to win Champions League
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho joy at Liverpool's Old Trafford stalemate "The record is mine not theirs"