The second leg of the Champions League last 16 clash between PSG and Real Madrid in March promises to be a tense and nervy affair.
With a 3-1 lead from the first leg going into the March 6 game, Real Madrid are favourites to progress and defend their title. An exit for the Ligue 1 side at this stage of the competition would be a major blow for the club and its supporters.
The PSG faithful themselves are building up to the tie and today displayed a banner at the home Ligue 1 game against RC Strasbourg with the words "Puta Madrid" (Fuck Madrid).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- Stimulus check Stimulus check: how to report missing payments and mistakes to the IRS
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check schedule: when could second round be voted on, passed and paid?
- CORONAVIRUS BioVyzr: the futuristic helmet to protect against Covid-19
- Barcelona Barcelona: Pochettino open to coaching Messi at Camp Nou