UOL: Grêmio officials due in Barcelona to close Arthur deal
Executive Director André Zanotta, CEO Carlos Amoedo and lawyer Gabriel Vieira are waiting for the word from Barça and will fly out to Spain to close the transfer.
According to reports by UOL,Grêmio de Porto Alegre are waiting for the go-ahead from Barcelona before they set off for Spain to complete the operation which will see Arthur become a Barça player from January 2019. The deal, which according to Grêmio is 95% done, will be concluded once the final flecks are ironed out. Executive Director André Zanotta, CEO Carlos Amoedo and lawyer Gabriel Vieira will fly out to Barcelona once a date is arranged. Arthur, who remains on duty with the team, has no need to fly out to Spain to take part in the final part of the proceedings.
Economic details of Arthur's transfer to Barcelona
Grêmio will receive 30 million euros plus another 10 in add-ons to secure 60 per cent of the transfer. The 10 million euros part of the arrangement will depend on how many games Arthur plays which will also relate to his first opportunity to renew terms with Barça. The Blaugranas must also reach an agreement for the terms and condition of the deal with the player's agent, Jorge Machado, and with Celso Rigo, who owns 20 per cent of Arthur's economic rights. The plan is to incorporate the midfielder at the start of the January 2019 window; that will give Barcelona enough time to sort out the respective situations of their players who do not have EU citizenship - Philippe Coutinho will apply for duel nationality while Yerry Mina could be loaned out next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"