Bastian Schweinsteiger & Ana Ivanovic announce birth of son
World Cup winner Bastian Schweinsteiger and former world number one Ana Ivanovic welcomed their first child into the world on Monday.
Bastian Schweinsteiger and Ana Ivanovic have announced the birth of their son.
World Cup winner Schweinsteiger and former world number one and French Open champion Ivanovic married in July 2016, with the Serbian confirming her pregnancy in November.
And the couple shared news of their son's arrival on Monday in posts on Twitter.
"Welcome to the world our little boy! We are so happy," wrote Schweinsteiger, who now plays for Chicago Fire.
Ivanovic, who retired in 2016, posted: "Welcome to the world our little boy. Words cannot describe the joy and the happiness we feel in our hearts!"
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness