Messi included in Valverde's list for Sevilla game
The Argentinean is included in the 18-man list for Saturday's game at the Sánchez Pizjuán. Denis Suárez and Semedo have been given the all clear and also make the list.
Late on Friday evening, Barcelona have published the list of players who will travel down to Seville for tomorrow night's Week 30 game against Sevilla at the Sánchez-Pizjuán. After convincing coaching staff that he was over his fitness concerns in this evening's late session, Leo Messi has been included in the 18-man squad.
Denis and Semedo back
Barça also announced that Denis Suárez and Nélson Semedo have been given the medical all-clear and both are in the list. Absent for the Sevilla game however are Sergio Busquets and Lucas Digne who are both out injured. Aleix Vidal and Yerry Mina have been omitted for technical reasons.
The full Barcelona squad reads as follows: Ter Stegen, Semedo, Piqué, Rakitic, Denis Suárez, Iniesta, Luis Suárez, Messi, Dembélé, Cillessen, Coutinho, Paulinho, Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti and Vermaelen.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement