Flintoff buys £100,000 car, struggles to fit inside
Andrew Flintoff has splashed the cash on a new car but is too tall to fit inside.
Former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff has been left red-faced after splashing a reported £100,000 on a new car, only to discover he does not fit inside.
Sports car clanger
The 6ft 4in Ashes winner invested in a Lamborghini but soon realised his considerable frame did not lend itself to sports car ownership.
"If I try and use the indicator, it gets stuck on my knee," he told The Sun. "I have had to cut my hair because the roof was squashing my fringe. I love driving it but when I get out I don't half feel like a k***head.
"The seats don't move back, so I'm sat bolt upright. My a*** is wedged in it. I need a tin opener to get out."
And it's not only Flintoff himself facing a struggle to squeeze into the new vehicle.
"If I do my supermarket shop, I can possibly fit some bread and a pint of milk in the boot," he added. "It's at the front and took me three weeks to realise how to open it."
However small, Flintoff's new Lambo will be an improvement on the Mini - belonging to former footballer Robbie Savage - that left him stranded on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente