Manchester City vs Liverpool: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information you need on how to watch the 2017/18 Champions League quarter final (2nd leg) at the Etihad stadium (Manchester) on Tuesday April 10, 2018.
What time does the Manchester City v Liverpool match start?
The 2017/18 Champions League quarter final (second leg) between Manchester City and Liverpool will be played at the Etiihad Stadium in Manchester and kicks off at 20:45 CEST on Tuesday 10 April, 2018.
Find out what time the tie gets underway where you are in the world.
Where can I watch Manchester City v Liverpool?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the match is available on here.
Is the Manchester City v Liverpool game online?
The UCL quarter final second leg tie is available in most nations through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is showing the game in your country, and if they have an online service or iOS/Android app to watch it on.
Manchester City v Liverpool: AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action from the Etihad here on AS English, with our inimitable live coverage.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7