MÁLAGA - REAL MADRID
Pre-game Russian style fight between Malaga and Madrid ultras
Members of Ultas Sur and Malaga's Costa Nostra ultra groups met up ahead of the league game for a 10 vs. 10 organised fight or 'draka' as its known in Russia.
Hours ahead pf today's LaLiga match between Málaga and Real Madrid at La Rosaleda, ultra groups representing both teams arranged to meet up in a location close to the Costa del Sol capital to partake in an arranged ten against ten fight with no weapons allowed.
Ten members of Real Madrid related ‘Ultras Sur’ fought against members of the new ‘La Costa Nostra’ Malaga CF ultra group with pictures of the fight published on social media.
These type of pre-arranged fights are common in Eastern European ultra culture and known in Russian as ‘draka’ (fight) and are normally battles between two teams of twenty members of each group with no weapons being permitted to be used in these confrontations.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth