An image of Peter Crouch playing golf goes viral
The Stoke City and former-England striker, Peter Crouch, is a popular figure on social media and this latest photo has been enjoyed and shared by his many followers.
Peter Crouch has had a successful footballing career which included highlights of winning the FA Cup and reaching a Champions League final with Liverpool FC and picking up 42 England caps, in which he scored 22 goals. These days, still playing professionally for Stoke City in the Premier League, he has become a bit of a star of social media.
Crouch unable to crouch
Following interview comments such as answering a question about what he would be if he wasn't a professional footballer with "A virgin!", Crouch has had his followers chuckling with various posts including suggesting a photo of him with some giraffes was actually a family picture. The most recent one to go viral is one of him playing golf, a sport that he enjoys between his 'day-job'.
You can never look cool playing golf. Especially Peter Crouch pic.twitter.com/leLeZLT86B— MÖ ¹¹ 🇩🇪 (@CrossLikeOzil) 17 de abril de 2018
And it didn't take long for the responses to come flooding in...
Peter Crouch was not built for golf. pic.twitter.com/M8MENKsU3u— Soccer Memes (@SoccerMemes) 17 de abril de 2018
Good morning! Here's a completely un-photoshopped pic of Peter Crouch playing golf. No, seriously. pic.twitter.com/I4sgRhgHrM— Firebox.com (@firebox) 17 de abril de 2018
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys