Víctor Valdés visits Leganés to learn from Asier Garitano
The former Barcelona 'keeper is currently doing his coaching badges and stopped by in Leganés to watch a training session led by Garitano.
Víctor Valdés visited Leganés on Wednesday morning as part of his quest to make a successful transition from player to coach.
Valdés, Xavi, Raúl on coaching course
The former Barcelona goalkeeper stopped by to learn from Asier Garitano and his coaching staff, who have managed to secure Leganés' LaLiga status for another season. Valdés is part of a group of recently-retired players taking a coaching course run by the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF).
The 36-year-old - who most recently played for Middlesbrough - met the coaching staff at Leganés' coaching ground, before taking pictures with some of the squad.
Valdés observed the training session attentively, with pen and notebook in hand. He noted down Garitano's drills and techniques, and the two then had a warm conversation before he made his exit.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash