Yaya Touré: "If Barça called, I wouldn't hesitate"
The Manchester City midfielder spoke to Spanish sports show El Larguero about the past, present and future.
Yaya Touré discussed his past, present and future with Spanish sports show El Larguero after announcing his departure from Manchester City at the end of the season.
Leaving Barcelona: "It was difficult for me. I was 27 and was starting on the bench a lot; the most important thing is to enjoy yourself on the pitch. Barça gave me humility, experience and knowledge of how to act on the pitch," he said.
Guardiola: "I speak to Pep in Spanish but I understand him in Catalan. We have the same idea of football; keeping hold of the ball. Over the past few years I've had to be professional and do any work that he demands. He's the boss and you have to listen to him. I've had difficult times but you have to leave behind personality issues and work together. The club needs to grow. It hasn't been that easy and I've had to learn how to work with him".
A return to Barça: "I miss Barcelona because of Messi and Iniesta, who is formidable. If Barcelona called, I wouldn't hesitate".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series