Sergio Ramos records his own Spain World Cup 2018 song
Ramos, who is known for his passion for music, has recorded a song with musician Demarco Flamenco entitled "Otra estrella" ("Another star").
Spain captain Sergio Ramos has joined forces with musician Demarco Flamenco to record his own anthem for La Roja's World Cup campaign this summer.
Ramos, who is well known for his love of music, took to social media with a short video teaser of the song, which he is seen performing alongside the artist.
The song appears to be called "Otra estrella" ("Another star"), in reference to the 2010 winners' ambitions of lifting the trophy for a second time at Russia 2018.
Earlier this month, Ramos had posted a photo of himself with Flamenco, accompanied by the announcement that he was "preparing something special".
And on Tuesday evening came the big reveal.
Ramos to release the full song on Friday
"This is what my friend Demarco Flamenco and I have been up to," the Real Madrid man wrote.
"Getting ready for the World Cup: Come on Spain, make some noise, shout at the top of your lungs, shout out loud for that goal...!" he added.
"On Friday, [I'll unveil] the full song."
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement