Egyptian FA expect Mohamed Salah back in three weeks
Egypt are confident Mohamed Salah will be fit to play a full part in their World Cup campaign despite the Liverpool star's shoulder injury.
Mohamed Salah will be sidelined for no more than three weeks with the shoulder injury he sustained during Liverpool's Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid, the Egyptian Football Association has confirmed.
EFA confirm Salah out for maximum three weeks
"After the meeting held in Spain today between the national team doctor and Salah, the Egyptian Football Federation can confirm that, with any luck, Salah will be at the World Cup finals and his recovery time will not exceed three weeks".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA