Bolt still chasing football dream, training with Stromsgodset
The world's fastest man is not ready to give up on professional football just yet and is on a trial with Eliteserien side Stromsgodset.
Olympic great Usain Bolt is still "chasing the dream", beginning training with Norwegian top-flight side Stromsgodset.
Bolt – a Manchester United fan – trained with Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund earlier this year.
The sprinting great, an eight-time Olympic champion, is not ready to give up on playing professional football just yet, starting a week of training with Stromsgodset.
Bolt, 31, posted photos of training on Instagram, writing: "Chasing the Dream", and on Twitter.
Stromsgodset have won three of their first 12 league games of the season, sitting 12th in the 16-team Eliteserien.
Recommended in English
- CRYPTOCURRENCY What are the cryptocurrencies that have increased the most in value this year?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis: "The whole world wants to see us lose"
- NBA 76ers star Embiid suggests Philadelphia NBA MVP bias
- NBA Heat's Kyle Lowry handed ovation on emotional Toronto return
- NBA Warriors head coach Steve Kerr speaks against gun violence after Sacramento Shooting
- NBA Nets coach Steve Nash rules Simmons out of NBA Play-In