Oyarzabal, Williams and Núñez leave the Spain camp
The three players have spent the whole of this week training with Julen Lopetegui's Spain squad to make up the numbers and gain experience with the senior side.
Athletic Club pair Iñaki Williams and Unai Nuñez Real Sociedad forward Mikel Oyarzabal left the Spain camp in Las Rozas on Friday, after spending the whole of this week under the orders of Julen Lopetegui and his coaching team.
"Director of Sport Fernando Hierro and national team coach Julen Lopetegui bid farewell to the three players, thanking them for their hard work and efforts over the past few days", a statement read.
Experience with the national team
The trio were part of a group comprising seven young players who Lopetegui drafted to help out in this week's training sessions and make up the numbers while he waits for Real Madrid's internationals to arrive.
For now, four players: Jesús Vallejo (Real Madrid), Yeray Álvarez (Athletic), Rodrigo Hernández (Atlético) and Carlos Soler (Valencia) remain at the Spain camp and will be taking part in this evening's session as La Roja step up their preparation work for World Cup Russia.
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Chiefs record 12th successive win over Broncos
- NFL What happened with Ravens' failed two-point conversion against the Steelers in Week 13
- NFL Patrick Mahomes on what the Kansas City Chiefs need
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Casemiro in no doubt that Mbappé is compatible with Vinicius
- MANCHESTER UNITED Chris Armas: who is the US coach set to join Manchester United?