Agreement ensures no loan deal to European clubs for Vinicius Jr.
The Brazilian player is set to join up with the rest of the Real Madrid squad on July 17 after making an emotional farewell to Flamengo fans.
Move to Real Madrid or stay on loan at Flamengo...these are the two options facing Vinicius Junior. Brazilian journalist Mauro Cezar reports that a verbal agreement has been reached between the player and Real Madrid that forbid the forward for being sent on loan to another European club which leaves just two open scenarios for the 17-year-old... a move to Europe or stay put in the Brazilian league with Rio based Flamengo.
Vinicius was signed by the Santiago Bernabeu outfit for a fee of 45 million euro and has been called to join up with the squad as they reconvine after the summer break on July 17 in the Spanish capital. The striker has then until August 15 to decide where he is set to play with that date being the CBF (Brazilian FA) deadline for registering overseas based players.
Next week the player may be destined to pull on the famous red and black shirt for the last time as "Mengão" travel to Sao Paolo to face Palmeiras as the Brasileirao is set to take a break due to the World Cup with league action restarting on July 18.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?