Ibrahimovic headlines MLS All-stars for Juventus game
Gerardo Martino has named his squad for the MLS All-Stars game against the Serie A champions, with the former Old Lady striker included.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic headlines the MLS All-Stars announced for an August fixture against Serie A champions Juventus.
Ibrahimovic has registered seven goals for LA Galaxy since cutting short his Manchester United stay to switch to MLS, including hitting a brace on debut.
The 36-year-old is the headline name in the MLS All-Stars squad, with David Villa and Sebastian Giovinco also included by Atlanta United coach Gerardo Martino.
Former Barcelona boss Martino has called up five of his club's players, with the fixture set to be played at Atlanta's Mercedes-Benz Stadium on August 1.
World Cup players Carlos Vela, Francisco Calvo, Yoshimar Yotun and Jonathan dos Santos will all be involved after they have returned from Russia.
The 2017 MLS All-Star game saw Real Madrid triumph on penalties after a 1-1 draw at Soldier Field in Chicago.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises