Cristiano Ronaldo reports lead to Juventus share price surge
Juventus' share price surged amid reports Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo was close to joining the club.
Cristiano Ronaldo is yet to officially sign for Juventus, but his reported move led to the Serie A club's share price surging.
Shares rocket on Ronaldo news
Ronaldo, 33, is reportedly set to make a €100million move from Real Madrid to the Italian champions.
The news has led to a surge for Juve's share price, which reached its highest point since mid-February.
It has risen dramatically since reports of a move for Ronaldo started earlier this week.
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner has spent the past nine seasons at Madrid, winning four Champions League titles and two LaLiga crowns.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Messi's numbers at Barcelona: appearances, goals, trophies...
- BARCELONA Messi leaves Barcelona, live updates: reactions, possible new club, details
- OLYMPIC GAMES | RACE WALKING Race walking at Tokyo Olympics 2021: rules, distances and courses
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Doncic explains assist-heavy display in France defeat
- OLYMPIC GAMES Gardiner takes 400m crown as Crouser defends his title
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a marathon? How far is it in miles?