Rayo Vallecano in talks with Hatem Ben Arfa over move
L'Équipe report that Ben Arfa, the free agent, has sent his representatives to Vallecas to discuss a potential deal with the LaLiga outfit.
According to L'Equipe, Rayo Vallecano met with representatives of Hatem Ben Arfa on Friday morning to discuss a potential move to LaLiga for the attacking midfielder. The 31-year-old is a free agent after finishing his contract with PSG.
Michel Ouazine and Jean-Jacques Bertrand, the players' agents met with Rayo's negotiators in Vallecas according to the report. The French publication already linked Ben Arfa with four potential Spanish clubs in June when it was apparent he would not be renewed by the Paris club.
However, Girondins de Bordeaux want to get involved in any bidding done for the player as the report points out and they have already made a move to bring the player to the club. The former Newcastle and Nice midfielder spent two season with PSG but only played in 32 games.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth