Vidal: Barcelona unveil summer signing from Bayern Munich
Barcelona have presented Arturo Vidal, who joins the Camp Nou club on a three-year deal and becomes the Catalans' fourth summer signing.
Chile international Arturo Vidal has been officially presented as a Barcelona player after completing a summer move from Bayern Munich.
Vidal signs three-year contract with Blaugrana
Vidal, who becomes the third Chilean to play for Barça after Alexis Sánchez and Claudio Bravo, joins on a three-year contract for a fee of 19m euros plus add-ons.
"I'm very happy to be signing for the best team in the world," the 31-year-old said at his unveiling at the LaLiga club's Camp Nou stadium on Monday. "I can't wait to start training with my new team-mates."
Vidal will help Barcelona win silverware, says club vice
Barça vice-president Jordi Mestre said of the former Colo-Colo, Bayer Leverkusen and Juventus midfielder: "He's a player with bags of experience, and will bring a lot to the side in terms of the quality he's got.
"We believe he's going to help us to win trophies."
Follows fellow summer arrivals Arthur, Lenglet and Malcom
Vidal is Barcelona's fourth signing of the close season, following the arrivals of Arthur, Clément Lenglet and Malcom.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS How much will the Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment increase be in 2022?
- NFL Minnesota Vikings DE, Everson Griffen out after car accident
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will AOC’s bill extend pandemic unemployment insurance until 2022?
- MLS Beckham increases MLS club Inter Miami ownership stake
- LIGUE 1 Phil Collins set for Parc des Prince return after PSG fans protest