Paulinho has scored seven and set up three in China
The former Barcelona midfielder is one of the form players in the Chinese top flight, and has Guangzhou Evergrande fighting for a place in the AFC Champions League.
Paulinho returned to China at the start of July after a year at Barcelona and it looks like he made a good decision. From being a dispensable player at the Camp Nou (starting 21 games in LaLiga) he’s currently one of the in form players after seven games of the Chinese league season.
Paulinho can't stop scoring
The midfielder has scored seven goals and set up three in seven games with Guangzhou Evergrande. That’s the same number of assists as he provided in the 34 games of Liga football he played in last season.
This weekend he notched a brace and set up one at home against Tianjin Quanjian. It’s his third double in 20 days and his goals have sent his side into contention for the AFC Champions League (just two points off third place with a game in hand).
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher