Paco Alcácer poised for Borussia Dortmund loan deal
Catalan press outlets affirm that a loan deal has been brokered between both clubs and the striker will play in the Bundesliga for the 18/19 campaign.
Paco Alcácer is set to play next season in the German league for Borussia Dortmund affirm both Catalan sports daily papers Sport and Mundo Deportivo. The loan deal for the forthcoming season is a formality and a clause that will let Dortmund purchase the striker at the end of the season has also been added to the contract.
Germany's Kicker also conclude that the deal will be confirmed in a matter of time and that Dortmund manager Favre is anxious for the Torrent born player to bolster the front line alongside Isak, Reus and Philipp.
FC Porto, Real Betis and Deportivo Alaves were the other clubs anxious to secure Alcacer's services but everything suggests that the Spain international will be wearing the famous yellow and black next season at Signal Iduna Park.
Alcácer arrived at Barcelona in 2016 following a move from Valencia. He's played 1.296 minutes for the Catalan side but was used less by Ernesto Valverde in the past season.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates