Neymar visits Barcelona dressing room as Ciudad Esportiva
The Brazilian attacker returned to Barcelona just a year and a few days after leaving the club for Paris Saint-Germain as he watched his old side train.
A year and just a few days after Neymar left Barcelona, he returned to the halls of Barcelona's Ciutat Esportiva to say hello to his former teammates. A smiling Neymar returned due to some advertising commitments with Gerard Piqué, one of his best friends during his spell in Spain.
Neymar, who played against Angiers for PSG at the weekend, which ended with a 3-1 win and a goal for the Brazilian, watched the star of the session, in which Ernesto Valverde could count on all his available players. Only Carles Aleñá, Denis Suárez, Sergi Samper and Jasper Cillessen were absent from the practice, all of them played.
Barcelona will return to train on Tuesday at 18:30 at the Ciutat Esportiva during a closed doors session with Huesca on the horizon. After the practice, the team will go to dinner as a team, an event planned by captain, Lionel Messi
Recommended in English
- NFL The Rams change ticket policy to restrict 49ers fans ahead of NFC Championship game
- NFL How did the Los Angeles Rams get their name? Origin and meaning
- NBA NBA round-up: Suns equal best-ever start, Garland matches LeBron in Cavs win
- NBA Lakers at Nets: times, TV and how to watch online, NBA 2021-22
- NBA NBA: Nets vs Lakers – injury news
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"