Piqué accused of driving with no points on his licence
The Barcelona defender was caught by the local police in l’Eixample according to radio station Cadena Ser.
Gerard Piqué has been accused by the Barcelona Guardia Urbana of driving with no points on his licence according to Spanish radio station Cadena Ser. The local police intercepted the Barça player driving in l’Eixample area of the city.
According to the reports the player has lost all the points on his licence, meaning he is not allowed to drive. In Spain drivers are given 12 points and lose them for more serious road traffic offences.
If found guilty the player could be fined up to 6,000 euros and face a jail term of six months.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC UFC 266: Volkanovski's sweary outburst after brutal title defence over Ortega
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight? | TV, time and following games in NFL Week 3
- REAL MADRID Camavinga: "Playing at the 2022 World Cup is a goal for me"
- PSG PSG given Messi boost ahead of Man City Champions League tie
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals break record amid 15-game winning run
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?