Juventus' latest proposal for Marcelo
According to Tuttosport, Juventus are determined to sign Marcelo for next season, and are willing to offer a swap deal to convince Real Madrid to let him go.
Tuttosport has published its latest story this Tuesday linking Real Madrid’s Marcelo with a move Juventus.
According to the Italian newspaper, Juventus are determined to sign the Brazilian defender. But knowing that Madrid would be against letting him go, the Serie A club would be willing to offer a swap deal involving Marcelo’s compatriot Alex Sandro, who has apparently fallen out of favour with coach Massimiliano Allegri. A straight swap of the two Brazilians would mean Marcelo’s arrival in Turin would cost Juventus nothing.
One of the biggest proponents of Marcelo's move to Italy has been former team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo, who, after joining Juventus for 117 million euros in July, has highly recommended signing the Brazilian full-back to Juve's management.
As they continue to probe the Spanish transfer market for options for next season, Juventus also reportedly have their eyes on Valencia’s José Luis Gayà and Carlos Soler, although that could prove to be a difficult operation for the Italian club.
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?