Balotelli responds to weight criticism
The Italian striker posted a ‘selfie’ on Instagram in response to the rumours about him being 15kg overweight.
Mario Balotelli has responded to the rumours that he has started the season some 15kg overweight, weighing in at over 100kg. The Italian striker turned to Instagram to post a picture of his face edited onto a rather expansive body that quite clearly isn’t his, along with the comment “I’ve just taken a selfie! That’s an end to the rumours!”
The footballer, now 28, has just had a torrid summer, in which he attempted to leave Nice for Marseille, but was unable to force the move through and will now stay at Nice for another year.
Balotelli angry over weight rumours
Balotelli was enraged by rumours that he had been fined by Nice for his poor physical form, with the striker slamming it as “invented rubbish” and saying that he hoped the person who had written it “lost their job”.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother