Arda Turan involved in fight at Turkish nightclub
According to various Turkish media outlets, Arda Turan was involved in a fight with Turkish singer, Berkay, and broke his nose.
Arda Turan is making headlines in Turkey for all the wrong reasons yet again. The former Atlético Madrid midfielder has been involved in a fight in the Emirgan area of Istanbul according to multiple media reports.
The 31-year-old, whose wife is eight months pregnant, got into a fight with singer Berkay after he made a pass at the singer's partner and instigated the fight when the man responded. The singer suffered an apparent broken nose and went to hospital and Turan followed. Reports suggest the midfielder even asked the singer's partner to kill him because it was his fault.
Berkay admitted to the row on his Instagram account but says it was not because Turan made a pass at his partner.
On loan from Barça at Basaksehir, Turan's contract with the Spanish club expires at the end of the season. Turan's situation goes from bad to worse after he missed 16 last season for threatening, insulting and pushing an official during a game with the Turkish side.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?