Rafa Nadal set to make his comeback at Paris Masters
Rafael Nadal has not played since the US Open but is in the draw for the Paris Masters, news which was welcomed by the ATP World Tour.
World number one Rafael Nadal will make his comeback from a knee injury at the Paris Masters next week. The Spaniard had to withdraw with the issue in his last-four contest with Juan Martín del Potro at the US Open and missed the China Open and Shanghai Masters, as well as Spain's Davis Cup semi-final. But on Friday, Nadal was included in the draw for the Paris Masters where he has a bye in the first round.
The ATP World Tour later Tweeted to welcome Nadal back, posting: "Great to see @RafaelNadal back in action!"
Nadal has never won the tournament in the French capital, but will be hoping to build some momentum ahead of next month's ATP Finals in London.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds