Neymar wants bottle-throwing Marseille fans punished
Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar was targeted by a section of Marseille fans who threw bottles and coins at him during Sunday's Classique.
Neymar has called for the French football authorities to take action after Marseille fans threw objects at him during Sunday's Ligue 1 clash.
Second-half goals from Kylian Mbappe and Julian Draxler gave Paris Saint-Germain an 11th consecutive win in France's top-flight this season.
"That's not the right thing to do. I think the authorities, not only the referee, but the people who run French football have to take some action," the Brazil star told reporters, having shown the officials a small bottle that was hurled towards him during the match.
"This can't happen because every time we play here fans throw things at us. And this is dangerous, it can cause a cut, and I don't like it. I hope the people who are responsible can take some action on that."
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja pic.twitter.com/NpS8aagxGu— Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) October 28, 2018
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play