Marciniak to oversee Inter-Barça; Orsato, Atlético-Dortmund
The Polish match official was on duty last August in Tallin to oversee the UEFA Supercup as Atletico saw-off city rivals Real 4-2.
Polish referee Szymon Marciniak has been designated by UEFA to oversee Tuesday's game at San Siro as Inter Milan face Barcelona with Italian Daniele Orsato being selected to officiate the Atlético Madrid-Dortmund clash at the Wanda Metropolitano.
Marciniak will be assisted by compatriots Pawel Sokolnicki and Tomasz Listkiewicz, was the match official for the UEFA Super Cup in Estonia in August as Real Madrid lost to city rivals Atlético (2-4).
Orsato will be assisted by Lorenzo Manganelli and Fabiano Preti has already overseen Atleti on three occasions as the "Rojiblancos" faced Austria Vienna, PSV and Rostov.
Recommended in English
- COVID-19 Covid Omicron variant live updates: symptoms, vaccines, travel ban, South African cases...
- COVID-19 Where has the new covid-19 Omicron variant been detected? What are the symptoms?
- BOXING How much money are Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos making? How much does the winner get?
- Social Security When does COLA 2022 take effect in Social Security Benefits? How to calculate your amount
- NFL Buffalo Bills CB White out for rest of season with ACL tear
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What are the abortion laws in America? In what states is it illegal to have an abortion?