Marciniak to oversee Inter-Barça; Orsato, Atlético-Dortmund
The Polish match official was on duty last August in Tallin to oversee the UEFA Supercup as Atletico saw-off city rivals Real 4-2.
Polish referee Szymon Marciniak has been designated by UEFA to oversee Tuesday's game at San Siro as Inter Milan face Barcelona with Italian Daniele Orsato being selected to officiate the Atlético Madrid-Dortmund clash at the Wanda Metropolitano.
Marciniak will be assisted by compatriots Pawel Sokolnicki and Tomasz Listkiewicz, was the match official for the UEFA Super Cup in Estonia in August as Real Madrid lost to city rivals Atlético (2-4).
Orsato will be assisted by Lorenzo Manganelli and Fabiano Preti has already overseen Atleti on three occasions as the "Rojiblancos" faced Austria Vienna, PSV and Rostov.
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"