Higuain ruled out of Betis clash
AC Milan will be without Gonzalo Higuain due to a hip injury for their Europa League Group F clash with Real Betis.
Gonzalo Higuain will miss AC Milan's Europa League trip to Real Betis on Thursday as he continues to be troubled by a hip injury.
Higuain hobbled out of last weekend's 1-0 victory over Udinese in Serie A with the problem and head coach Gennaro Gattuso is not ready to risk the striker in Europe, with one eye on Sunday's clash with Juventus.
Patrick Cutrone started in Udine alongside Higuain and he is hoping his strike partner will not be sidelined for too long as Milan look to extend their three-game winning streak.
"I'm waiting for him [Higuain]," Cutrone told Sky Sport Italia. "We all know how important he is.
"We're all waiting for him. We're a very close-knit group."
Milan sit second in Group F, a point behind Betis after losing to the Spanish side at San Siro two weeks ago.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes