Eden Hazard: "I'm in favour of bringing order to football"
The Chelsea and Belgium forward supports the efforts of Football Leaks to clean up the game: "It's not just agents, it's a general problem."
Chelsea and Belgium captain Eden Hazard has spoken out about the latest round of Football Leaks revelations – some of which affect his own club – and called for “order to be brought” to the sport.
The most recent Football Leaks documents have cast an unfavourable light on Belgian football with allegations of irregularities in the signing of underage players among the issues highlighted, and Hazard has expressed his backing for the organisation’s attempts to unveil the murkier side of the sport.
Hazard: "It's a general problem"
“I’m in favour of bringing order to football, not just in Belgium but on a global level,” Hazard told Dutch television station Sporza ahead of the Red Devils’ match against Iceland on Thursday. It’s not just a problem with agents, it’s a general problem within football. Personally, I don’t have the capacity to clean up the world of football, but there are people who are better-placed than me to do it.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother