Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodríguez to marry
Portuguese daily Correio da Manha, citing a friend of the Juventus forward, reported that the couple are to wed after Ronaldo popped the question in London.
Cristiano Ronaldo has asked for Georgina Rodríguez’s hand in marriage according to reports in Portugal, with the Juventus forward receiving a positive response.
Ronaldo has been taking advantage of the international break to enjoy a holiday in London with his girlfriend of two years, taking in the Royal Opera House and the ATP Finals as well as enjoying a drink with friends at Scott’s in Mayfair.
Portuguese daily Correio da Manha has reported that Ronaldo had an extra trick up his sleeve for the evening and proposed to Georgina before a dinner at Zela with his eldest son, Cristiano Junior. “Cristiano has asked Gio to marry him and the wedding will take place soon, although only a handful of people know the details,” Correio da Manha quoted a source close to Ronaldo as saying.
Ronaldo and Georgina to tie the knot
The Portuguese daily also posted a photo from Georgina's social media wearing a ring on her left hand, with Ronaldo also sporting one at the dinner on Wednesday.
Ronaldo and Georgina publicly announced their relationship a little over two years ago on a trip to Disneyland Paris. Shortly afterwards they announced they were expecting a baby together and Alana Martina celebrated her first birthday a few days ago.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness