Guess the player: one of the hottest strikers in Europe...
Born in 1987, this 31-year-old is considered by many to be one of the most predatory strikers in Europe at the moment.
Born in the same year as last week's mystery player and also deemed to be one of the finest strikers in Europe at present.
He's won over 20 titles with three clubs and can also boast one title with his national side. So adored was he at his previous club that the hardcore fans dedicated various chants to him and he's a hugely popular figure despite being faced with strong competition from big name talents.
Any joy yet? Today's mystery player is none other than Uruguay and Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani.
He won his first title with Danubio in his native Uruguay before playing for Palermo for three seasons before securing a big move to Napoli. The striker netted 104 goals in 134 and became an idol for the local "tifosi" winning a Copa de Italia for the Italian outfit.
In 2013 he moved to Paris Saint Germain and seen his trophy haul increase with the addition of four league wins, five French League Cup titles, four Coupe de France medas along with five French super cup victories. With his national team, Cavani was instrumental in Uruguay winning the 2011 Copa América de 2011.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente